Re-send invitation to a user
Created by: Elise Kathinka Cox
Modified on: Mon, 6 Dec, 2021 at 11:24 AM
Send invitation to a user again via the Portal in Verji
- Click your name in the upper left corner to open menu
- Select 'Portal' in the menu
- Sign in to the portal
- Select "Invitations"
- From here you can re-invite users who have been invited, but not yet activated their Verji-account (yellow colour).
- If you only want to see unactivated users, you can check the box for 'Hide completed' (optional).
- Click the re-invite button on the far right of the user's name.
- Now it is important to check if the e-mail adress and phonenumber is correct. If there are any errors, you can change it here before re-sending the invitation.
- The user has now received a new invitation to the e-mail adress you registered them with
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.